Video appears to show Debanhi Escobar having a confrontation with a man the night he died
The investigation into the case of Debanhi Escobar, a young woman who disappeared and then was found dead in a cistern at the Nueva Castilla motel, is still in the eye of the hurricane due to the latest report from the Attorney General of the State of Nuevo León , Gustavo Adolfo Guerrero.
Journalist Azucena Uresti recently revealed a video showing the 18-year-old leaving the party she attended with some friends hours before she was seen in the middle of the road. In the video we see how Debanhi Escobar leaves a property in the municipality of Escobedo.
The recording shows her leaving the event, an individual running after her. Although the material does not reveal a subject’s reasons for chasing Debanhi moments before leaving the party, Azucena Uresti pointed out that “something is spiraling out of control”.
Later, another group of people approached them both, however, the quality of the video makes it difficult to know exactly what is going on at the moment, and the group of people block Debanhi’s view. A few minutes later, the driver, who was identified as Juan David Cuéllar, arrived at the Quinta intending to take Debanhi home.
In an interview with Info7, Juan David Cuellar said he met Debanhi Escobar and his friends through a private transport app, where they contacted him to take them to the Quinta and exchanged numbers to take them home later.
According to the version of the driver, Debanhi asked him to take her to the middle of a hill, but they ended up returning to the Quinta where he came to pick her up, however, Juan David commented that the young woman would have again changed his mind and told him to go to another party.
This last trip took place when he abandoned Debanhi in the middle of the road, since, according to the statements of the taxi driver, “she started slapping me and I told her to get out”. After that, Juan David took a picture of Debanhi standing in the street after getting out of her car.
According to the explanations of the prosecution, the teenager fell alone into one of the three cisterns of the hotel. When asked why she had not drowned in the well, the forensic coordinator pointed out that the place where the young woman’s body appeared contained only 90 centimeters of water.
Although the results of the autopsy and necropsy performed on Debanhi determined that she died from a severe, blunt blow to the head and was alive when she first entered the shaft. , the FGE will not rule out any cause of death and will always explain the circumstances as a fall. .
In the records found, it has not yet been possible to locate an image that can show the exact moment when the event occurred and that reveals more details; motel videos do not show when Debanhi fell into the cistern.
The investigation was classified as femicide, indicating that the investigation would have shown that foul play was involved.
Trending stories right now on PVDN
- Two female military officers are kidnapped by CJNG in Puerto Vallarta Two women members of the Secretariat of National Defense (Sedena), were kidnapped in Puerto Vallarta by an armed group, led by Juan Carlos Valencia González alias “el 03”, one of the main leaders of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) in addition to being the unknown son of Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes alias…
- Video appears to show Debanhi Escobar having a confrontation with a man the night he died The investigation into the case of Debanhi Escobar, a young woman who disappeared and then was found dead in a cistern at the Nueva Castilla motel, is still in the eye of the hurricane due to the latest report from the Attorney General of the State of Nuevo León , Gustavo Adolfo Guerrero. Journalist Azucena Uresti recently…
- Taxi driver who left Debanhi Escobar on the road denies sexual harassment claims The investigation into the disappearance and death of Debanhi Escobar continues with the Attorney General of the State of Nuevo León (FGE), who recently analyzed various videos and even found the 18-year-old student’s mobile phone. However, one of the main actors, singled out by family and public opinion,…
- Mexico fires 2 officials in investigation into Debanhi Escobar death Two prosecutors were fired on Wednesday for “omissions and errors” in the search for a missing woman who was found dead last week in northern Mexico, authorities said. Gustavo Guerrero, attorney general for the northern state of Nuevo Leon, did not describe any mistakes the two officials may have made. But the motel where the young woman is…
- Shooting in Marina Vallarta ends with the death of Puerto Vallarta cartel leader El Chopa Update: This story has been updated with confirmation of El Chopa’s death. You may be interested in: The Mexican army is sending 400 additional soldiers to Puerto Vallarta to help with security. A confrontation between the National Guard and Puerto Vallarta cartel boss “El Chopa” was reported around 3:00 p.m. on Albatros…